Welcome to Jenny Lynn Fitness
Thinking back, I have always been a competitive individual as well as having a tendency for searching for the spot light, so to speak.
As a child, I recall doing talent shows consisting of singing and dance routines, charging my family to watch, of course! Later in life, when I was in high school, I was a cheerleader and competed on a national level.
After high school, I began teaching aerobics and within a year was involved in competitive aerobics. At about that time in my life I began weight training and was amazed at the way my body had the tendency to put on muscle.
I continued weight training and teaching aerobics for several years before giving fitness competitions a try. I entered my first competition with the thought of doing one local level show….who knew?!
I competed in the NPC for 1 year and turned pro the following year in the summer of 2001 by winning the overall of the NPC USA Fitness Championships. The physique rounds have always been my stronger rounds so competing in Pro Fitness was a challenge given my lack of formal dance and gymnastics training.
Fortunately for me, 2003 was the first year of Pro figure in the IFBB. Without routines to injure myself or worry about I got to soley focus on my physique which has been a lot of fun!!! In 2003, 2004 and 2005 I won the Figure International at the Arnold Classic.
And….I finally did it….I won the 2006 Figure Olympia!!! I couldn’t be more thrilled and am also pretty happy to get a nice big break now to let me body heal and recover from the beating it took preparing for the show. In 2007 I was lucky enough to win the Figure Olympia again!
- 2006 IFBB Figure Olympia-1st place
- 2006 Pittsburgh Pro Figure Championships-1st place
- 2006 Colorado Pro figure Championships-2nd place
- 2005 Figure Olympia-2nd place
- 2005 Sacramento Pro Figure Championships-1st place
- 2005 IFBB San Francisco Pro Figure Championships-1st place
- 2005 Arnold Classic Figure International-1st place
- 2004 IFBB Figure Olympia-2nd place
- 2004 FBB GNC Show of Strength Pro Figure Championships- 1st Place
- 2004 IFBB Arnold Classic Figure International – 1st place
- 2003 IFBB GNC Show of Strength Pro Figure Championships- 1st Place
- 2003 IFBB Figure Olympia-3rd place
- 2003 IFBB Night of Champions Figure Championships- 2nd place
- 2003 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Figure Championships – 1st place
- 2003 IFBB Arnold Classic Figure International – 1st place
- 2002 IFBB GNC Show of Strength Fitness Championships – 5th Place
- 2002 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Fitness Championships – 7th Place
- 2002 IFBB New York City Pro Fitness – 5th Place
- 2002 IFBB Fitness International – 12th Place
- 2001 NPC USA Fitness Championships – Overall (IFBB Pro Qualifier)
- 2001 NPC National Figure Championships – 2nd Place Tall Class
- 2000 NPC Sacramento Fitness Championships – Overall
- 2000 NPC California Fitness Championships – 1st Place Tall Class
- 2000 NPC Contra Costa Fitness Championships – 2nd Place
- 2000 NPC National Fitness Championships – 3rd Place Tall Class
- 2000 NPC Emerald Cup Fitness Championships – 3rd Place Tall Class